Cover title: College Annual '02. Known as The Mirror as of 1908. Photographs of students, faculty, and the interior of the Dental College Infirmary. Includes dedication to the memory of Dr. Chapin A. Harris and Dr. Horace H. Hayden, the founders of the College. Accompanying photograph of a plaque with images of Horace Hayden and Chapin Harris in relief. Some local advertisements. Engravings. In 1924 the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery merged with the University of Maryland Dental Department.